The O2 sensor is an electronic device located on the exhaust system and it is used to determine if the Air/Fuel ratio of an engine is rich or lean. The O2 sensors of all motorcycles are limited to catch the emission standards and in some specific throttle positions will try to lean or richen the mixture to catch the stoichiometric Air/Fuel ratio. This is good for the emissions but not for the performance and smoothness of the engine.
The SmartMoto O2 sensor eliminator kit replaces the OEM unit and forces the ECU to use the installed map without the restrictions of the O2 sensor.
This kit will also support Fi controllers that require the removal of the O2 sensors.
- Improves throttle response, offering smoother power delivery and more torque.
- Supports FI related mods like the Power CommanderTM module that requires the elimination of the O2 sensor.
- Supplements the installation of an aftermarket exhaust system that does not have an O2 sensor port.
- Can be used to replace a malfunctioning O2 sensor.
- Plug and play design, no wire cutting required.
High Quality Standards
- We use only OEM connectors to ensure perfect fitment.
- The exhaust blanking plugs are highly corrosion resistant plugs.
- Sophisticated production and high quality parts ensure top quality product.
- This product is tested and developed for the listed motorcycle.
Fitting is very easy, you only need to follow the wires from the oxygen sensor to the wiring harness until you find its connector, then you disconnect it and you connect the eliminator in its place.
For the motorcycles that have two oxygen sensors we list eliminator kits that have two eliminators, you use the procedure above for each oxygen sensor. Unscrew the sensor from the exhaust and then install the blanking plug in its place.
- Triumph > Daytona 675 > 2006 - 2017
- Triumph > Speed Triple 1050 > 2007 - 2018
- Triumph > Sprint 1050 > 2007 - 2018
- Triumph > Street Triple 675 > 2008 - 2017
- Triumph > Tiger 1050 > 2006 - 2018
- Triumph > Tiger EXPLORER 1200 > 2012 - 2018
- Triumph > Tiger SPORT > 2013 - 2018
- Triumph > Trophy 1215 > 2012 - 2017
- Triumph > Tiger 800 > 2010 - 2016
- Triumph > Street Triple 765 RS/R/S > 2017 - 2018
- Triumph > Daytona 675 R > 2006 - 2017
- Triumph > Street Triple 675 R > 2008 - 2017